Ever considered a break away on the English Riviera for Valentines? Between them, Torquay, Paignton and Brixham boast 22 miles of stunning coastline, which together make up South Devon’s beautiful bay. Add to the mix a wonderful range of accommodation and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, and everyone can afford to spoil their loved one.
Here’s our guide to the top 10 romantic ideas that you could enjoy on the English Riviera:
- Try a beautiful coastal walk, pausing to skim stones from the beach.
- Treat yourself to a candlelit dinner in one of the region’s award-winning restaurants.
- Take a ride in the Hi-Flyer Hot Air Balloon, with breath-taking views across the Bay.
- Adopt an animal on behalf of your loved one at Paignton Zoo and pop along for a visit.
- Enjoy award winning fish and chips and romantic views from Babbacombe Downs.
- Relax and pamper yourselves at one of the Bay’s luxury spas.
- See a fabulous show at one of the Bay’s five theatres.
- Cycle round the bay and experience the beautiful and breath-taking views across our picturesque coastline.
- ‘Shrink’ your loved one and turn them into a resident at Babbacombe Model Village.
- Take in the stunning scenery of the English Riviera on the Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway.
Visit www.englishriviera.co.uk for more information on the region.